You’re the Boss – Spend Your Days in Belize Doing What YOU Want to Do
Are you coming to Belize to relax – and ONLY to relax? Or perhaps you simply prefer to take each day as it comes rather than pre-book activities…
In either case, our all inclusive “Accommodations” Vacation Packages at Blackbird Caye Resort are a great way to spend some down time in Belize and to keep your options wide open.
Your Accommodations Vacation Package Includes:
- Accommodations: air conditioned, oceanfront cabanas in Belize at Blackbird Caye Resort (price varies depending on the room type selected)
- All Inclusive: 3 meals daily meals
- Airport Transfers: round trip ground & boat transfers between the resort & the airport in Belize City on Wednesdays & Saturdays (for travel on other days, a surcharge applies
- Kayaking: free use of the resort’s kayaks
What to Expect
Blackbird Caye Resort offers an oceanfront suite directly in front of the reef with a private Jacuzzi, as well as a private beach house with 4 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen and 18 private, oceanfront cabana accommodations, each with screened in balconies that face the spectacular Caribbean Sea and our 2 mile long private white sandy beach.
The cabana interiors are comfortable, with full baths, electricity, hot water, and air conditioning, and bed types vary from double to queen or king.
But this is Belize, so you’ll want to do more than just stay inside all day! Here are a few suggestions of things to do when you book the Accommodations Vacation Package:
- Dive or snorkel the mysteries of Belize’s spectacular and world-famous Blue Hole, then enjoy a delicious BBQ meal at Half Moon Caye Monument (click here for more details about this full-day excursion)
- Spend an hour or two napping in the hammock on your cabana’s private, ocean-facing balcony
- Find a sunny spot on the beach and get lost in a good book
- Sip a tropical drink poolside with one of the best views in the world
- Grab a complimentary kayak and explore the turquoise lagoon
- Watch for birds that you may never see anywhere else in the world
- Visit with new friends at Blackbird Restaurant as you dine on freshly caught seafood, fresh market produce and fruits, and excellent local and foreign dishes
- Look up at the night sky and let millions of stars take your breath away
- Browse through an exclusive line of souvenirs made by local artisans in our gift shop
- Sign up for one of our a la carte activities or tours (extra cost applies)
No matter what you’re doing, you’ll know it’s whatever you want- no schedules, no interruptions, and no answering to anyone else.
Accommodations Package Price: from $870 US
Prices for our all inclusive Belize accommodations packages vary depending on a few key factors, such as the time of year you want to travel, which accommodations you’d like to stay in, and how many nights you’d like to stay at the resort.
- Children aged 0-6 stay for free
- Children aged 7-12 pay 50% of package rates
- Children 13+ pay full price
- Group rates are available for 10+ people
- Single supplements are an additional 30% of package rates
Terms & Conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, prices are per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy; single supplements apply
- Unused portions of accommodations, meals, and/or activities are non-refundable
- Accommodations are subject to availability
Blue Hole Excursion:
- Must be PADI certified to dive the Blue Hole (snorkeling is available for those who are not certified)
- Minimum 6 guests required for this excursion
- Marine Reserve fee of $40 US per person applies for those who go on the Blue Hole excursion and is not included in the package price
- All boat itineraries are weather and conditions permitting, at the Captain’s discretion
- Resort tax of $4.50 per person, per night is not included
- Ground and boat transfers to and from the airport are included on Wednesdays and Saturdays only; arrival and departure on other days can be arranged at an extra cost
- All inclusive does not include bar drinks or items from the bar and grill menu
- Gratuities are not included
- Full payment is required 30 days after booking
- Cancellations made up to 90 days prior to arrival receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 89-60 days prior to arrival date will forfeit deposits made
- Cancellations made 59-31 days prior to arrival date will forfeit 50% of total package price
- Cancellations made within 30 days or less receive no refund
- During peak seasons or holidays, other conditions may apply
Other Things You Should Know
- Blackbird Caye Resort and its properties and Blackbird CDR will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment or property during your stay with us or during your participation in our activities.
- We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control, such as late arrival of flights, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, hurricanes, airline delays, and other travel contingencies.