All Inclusive Getaways for Couples, Honeymoons, or a Wedding
Escape to the unspoiled island hideaway of Blackbird Caye Resort on the Turneffe Atoll for a romantic, all inclusive, beachfront Belize getaway or honeymoon with the one you love.
As civilization disappears, breathtaking panoramic views, tropical breezes, and white sandy beaches appear – the perfect ambience for the ultimate romantic vacation.
Your Romance Package Includes:
- One-way private charter flight any day of the week, with beautiful scenic views of Turneffe Atoll
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Welcome cabana gift, consisting of a bottle of wine (your choice of white or red) and fresh, seasonal fruits
- A private, romantic dinner in the privacy of your cabana or at the beach (weather permitting) on your night of choice
What to Expect
The Romance Package is not a stand alone package, but rather an upgrade, which can be added to any of our beach resort’s other all inclusive Belize vacation packages.
From diving, snorkeling, or kayaking, to accommodations-only, each of our vacation packages include air conditioned, oceanfront accommodations, all inclusive meals, daily activities per your chosen package, and free use of our resort’s kayaks.
Adding an extra bit of romance to one of these packages by upgrading to the Romance Package is the perfect way to ensure an unforgettable vacation in Belize! It’s also an ideal way to celebrate an engagement, elopement, wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, babymoon…or to simply surprise your loved one!
Package Price: + $650 US
Add $650 US to any of our resort’s all inclusive Belize packages:Click for Details
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy; single supplements apply
- Unused portions of this package are non-refundable
- Romance Package is an upgrade and must be combined with one of our resort’s other all inclusive vacation packages
- Private Charter Flight:
- One-way only
- Free ground & boat transfers are available with any of our all inclusive vacation packages on Wednesdays and Saturdays only
- Departures on other days can be arranged at an extra cost
- Private Dinner:
- Includes one bottle of wine and dinner
- Extra drinks are an extra charge
- Scheduled once you’re on the island
- Outdoor dining is weather permitting
- Gratuities are not included
- Full payment is required 30 days after booking
Other Things You Should Know
- Blackbird Caye Resort and its properties and Blackbird CDR will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment or property during your stay with us or during your participation in our activities.
- We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control, such as late arrival of flights, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- We strongly recommend that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect you and all those accompanying you for the full time of your visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, hurricanes, airline delays, and other travel contingencies.